Mich. man dies in traffic crash day after wedding
CANTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) – A newly married Detroit-area youth minister died in a traffic crash in Ohio while he and his wife were on the way to their honeymoon.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol said Jordan Costa died at the scene of Sunday’s rollover crash in eastern Ohio’s Tuscarawas County. The 21-year-old victim’s wife Heather Favazza-Costa sustained minor injuries.
The Costas were married Saturday at Connection Church, where both were involved in the youth ministry. The Rev. Rocky Barra said the church’s “heart is broken” over Jordan Costa’s death. Barra officiated at Saturday’s wedding.
Costa worked for the past four months at Blockbuster video in Wayne County’s Canton Township. Store manager Jackie Manor calls him “such an amazing individual” who dreamed of being a minister.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Huffman sparks California´s rout of J-M | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union