Karan – Kotecki
Hailey Lynn Kotecki and Steve Karan were united in marriage April 6, 2013, in a 2 p.m. ceremony. The couple exchanged personal vows, with the Rev. Larry Goyda officiating, followed by a dinner reception and dancing at Library Sportsmen’s Association in Finleyville.
The bride’s parents are Raymond Kotecki of Finleyville and Wendy Kotecki of Eighty Four. Her grandparents are Mollie Kotecki of Finleyville, the late Raymond Kotecki and the late Chuck and Freda Stang.
The bridegroom’s parents are Penny Romano of Van Voorhis and the late Rick Romano. His grandparents are Irving and Virginia Miller of White Oak.
The bride was given in marriage by her parents.
Michelle Kabo of Canonsburg was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Brittany Full of Mt. Lebanon and Cathy Rich of South Park. Flower girls were Addi Full and McKenna Adams.
Best man for his brother was Jeff Pastore of Mt. Pleasant. Groomsmen were Ricky Romano of Jacksonville, N.C., brother of the groom, and Shawn Abram of Castle Shannon. The couple’s four sons, Noah 6, Aiden 3, Ethan 2, and Austin, 9 months, were ring bearers.
Music was provided by DJ Dan Donato of Venetia.
The bride is a graduate of Canon-McMillan High School, and the groom is a graduate of Charleroi Area High School.
The newlyweds honeymooned at Sheraton Station Square in Pittsburgh and make their home in Finleyville.
Karan – Kotecki
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union