A spaghetti dinner and dance begins at 4 p.m. Saturday at Avella Community Center, 11 School Road. The event benefits 1-year-old Samantha Rose Anderson, who suffered a traumatic brain injury April 10. Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children 4 and younger. Meals include spaghetti, salad, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. There will be a Chinese auction.
SmokeStoppers classes will begin July 2 and be held every Tuesday in July at Monongahela Valley Hospital. For more information about the program, call the community relations department at 724-258-1234.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union