DRYerson Festival kicks off at 1 today
The seventh annual DRYerson Festival will run from 1 to 4 p.m. today at Ryerson Station State Park in Wind Ridge, Greene County.
The festival will begin at Pavilion 1 and feature Robin Mann of the Sierra Club and Phil Coleman of the Center for Coalfield Justice speaking about the successful fight to restore Duke Lake in the park.
A banner drop near the lake’s breached dam and a guided hike will follow. Free food, live music and informational materials will be available.
CCJ and the Sierra Club are co-sponsors of the event, which is supported by the Greene County Watershed Alliance and Wheeling Creek Watershed Conservancy.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Burt living his dream at Duquesne | Observer-Reporter
- 3Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5News, Sports, Events, & Community
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union