eBook Service being offered
The Greene County Library System is evolving with the age of technology.
Flenniken Public Library in Carmichaels and Eva K. Bowlby Public Library in Waynesburg have joined with many groups of libraries throughout North America to offer the Freading eBook Service.
The service will allow registered card holders in Greene County to download a certain number of books onto their devices for free.
The Greene County Library System pays the cost of the download.
Card holders no longer will have to wait in line, or even leave their homes, to borrow a book from the library systems. The service will allow both libraries to increase their collections to tens of thousands of books, giving card holders a more diverse selection.
Freading is compatible with an assortment of devices such as the iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones, Kindle Fire, Nook and Kobo. Freading can be accessed through www.greenecolib.org, www.evakbowlby.org and www.flenniken.org.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union