Southwestern Pennsylvania Water Authority will shut off water on streets in the Waynesburg area between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. today for system upgrades. The streets are Sherman Avenue, from Sixth to Tenth streets; on Seventh, Eighth and Ninth streets, from Sherman Avenue to Bonar Avenue; and on Woodland Avenue, from Sixth to Braden streets. Customers may experience low pressure of no water and are advised to keep containers of water on hand.
Country music will be featured from 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday at the New Freeport fire hall. Bands scheduled to appear are Slim Lehart and Larry Santee and Friends. Cost is $4. The event is sponsored by the ladies auxiliary.
The Bedilion reunion will be held June 30 in the Scott Pavilion at the Waynesburg Lions Club Park. Lunch will be served at noon. Those who attend are asked to bring a covered dish and an item for the auction.
- 1Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union