Game 7 2nd-best viewership for NBA on ABC
The Heat's Game 7 win over the San Antonio Spurs drew the second-most viewers for the NBA Finals on ABC since the network took over the series in 2003.Miami's 95-88 victory Thursday night was watched by an average of 26.3 million people. Game 7 between the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics in 2010 had an audience of 28.2 million.The series averaged 17.7 million viewers, up 5 percent from last year's Heat-Thunder finals, which went only five games.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union