Hewitt loses in 2nd round at Wimbledon
Former champion Lleyton Hewitt has lost to German qualifier Dustin Brown in the second round of Wimbledon.Hewitt, who upset 11th-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka in the first round, was overwhelmed by Brown's aggressive strokes and lost 6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-2.The 189th-ranked Brown achieved his best Grand Slam performance by reaching the third round. The dread-locked player had never won a match at Wimbledon before this year.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3How to survive an economic apocalypse | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington's Got Talent - Observer-Reporter
- 5Local manager gets top McDonald´s award | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union