Ostomy Support Group will meet at 2 p.m. July 18 in the Education Conference Center at Monongahela Valley Hospital. The group meets the third Thursday of each month. For more information, call 724-258-1773.
Why Do You Need a Primary Care Physician will be presented by Dr. Laurie S. Molinda at 6 p.m. July 18 at the Finleyville Community Center. This program is part of Monongahela Valley Hospital’s Innovations in Medicine series. Refreshments will be served. To register, call 724-258-1333.
A.D. White Research Society will hold a book and antique fair from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 20 at the Visitors Center at Meadowcroft. Vendors can set up a table and sell anything of historical value. There is no fee for the space, but donations are welcome. Kevin Morrissey of Philiadelphia will give a presentation on Bethany Trolley to illustrate his book. Food will be available. For more information, call 724-947-3983.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union