Traffic signal work under way
Traffic signal safety improvements are under way in Mt. Lebanon.
Crews will be replacing signals and upgrading sidewalks to comply with Americans with Disabilites Act standards. Single-lane restrictions will occur as needed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through early December.
Work is planned at Cochran and Osage roads, Beverly Road and Overlook Drive, Beverly and Ralston Place and Beverly and North Meadowcroft Avenue.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4McGuffey´s drop has meant rise in Class AA | Observer-Reporter
- 5Proposed Nottingham coal mine clears local permitting | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union