Managing Your Diabetes will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. July 23-25 in the Education Conference Center at Monongahela Valley Hospital. Participants will learn about food choices, dining out and how eating habits affect blood glucose control. Completion of the three-day “Diabetes Self-Management Training” is a prerequisite. Registration is required at least one week in advance. For more information or to register, call 724-258-1483.
Public first aid instruction will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. July 25 in the Education Conference Center at Monongahela Valley Hospital. Classes are being offered by the hospital in conjunction with Valley Health and Safety Training Center. Fee is $30, payable to VHSTC. Registration is required by calling 724-684-9536.
Innovations in Knee Replacements will be presented by Dr. Scott Baron at 6 p.m. July 29 at Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, Willow Room. The program is part of Monongahela Valley Hospital’s Innovations in Medicine series. Refreshments will be served. To register, call 724-258-1333.
Breast-feeding class will be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. July 29 at Mon-Vale HealthPLEX. Partners and grandmothers are welcome. For more information, call 724-258-BABY, ext. 25.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union