Meola – Dye
Dan and Mary Ellen Dye of Amity announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth, to Jeffrey Meola, son of Bill and Jane Meola of Glen Rock, N.J.
The future bride’s grandparents are Bertha Dye of Washington, the late Joseph Dye and the late Landon and Claire Martin.
Grandparents of the future groom are the late Daniel and Rose Meola and the late Joseph and Grace Ardizzone.
Elizabeth is a 2001 graduate of Trinity High School and a 2005 graduate of Princeton University, where she majored in anthropology. She is a member of the Terrace Club and is director of marketing analytics for CUNet Inc., Paramus, N.J.
Her fiance is a 1999 graduate of Glen Rock High School and a 2003 graduate of the University of Hartford, where he majored in communications. He is an account director for CUNet Inc., Paramus.
The couple plan a November 23 wedding in Princeton, N.J.
Meola – Dye
- 1Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union