Poolside puzzler: Who are these bathing beauties?
Summertime, and the living was easy, or so it seems from this photo of four bathing beauties from the Observer-Reporter archives.
This picture was taken in the mid- to late 1940s, but that’s all we know. Who the young women are and where they were swimming are things we don’t know and would like to find out with the help of our readers.
The clues are few: A car is visible through the chain-link fence, which is topped with barbed wire; and a towel hanging from the fence is labeled “C. A. & L. Service.”
If you think you know who these swimmers are or where the photo was taken, email Park Burroughs, retired executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and leave a message for him at 724-222-2200, extension 2400. With a little luck and assistance from our readers, we’ll be able to solve this mystery and publish the results next Monday.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 37 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 4Coal drives decrease in assessment values | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union