Squirrel Hill Tunnel closure this weekend
The outbound Squirrel Hill Tunnel on Parkway East (Interstate 376) in Pittsburgh will be closed this week.
The round-the-clock closure will begin at 10 p.m. Friday and run through 6 a.m. Monday. Crews will continue to work on replacement of concrete bridge slabs inside the tunnel, as well as other work.
Signs will be posted to guide motorists. Significant delays should be expected, and alternate routes should be considered.
The inbound tunnel will remain open, although short-term traffic stoppages may occur for equipment access and material removal.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Observer-Reporter High School Football
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union