Carmichaels baseball to hold outing
CARMICHAELS – The Carmichaels Area High School baseball team will host a golf outing Aug. 10 at Carmichaels Golf Club. Proceeds will be used to support the baseball team.
The outing will feature a four-man scramble format. Mixed and ladies teams are welcome. The event is open to everyone, regardless of golfing ability.
The price per team is $240, which includes the following: 18 holes of golf, coffee prior to the event, dinner following course play, refreshments under the pavilion and on a cart while traveling the course.
Prizes will be awarded on all holes and to the top three teams.
Raffles, 50/50 drawings and other events will also be offered at the outing.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. with all participants required to be registered by 8:45 a.m. A shotgun start will take place at 9 a.m. The outing will be held rain or shine with no refunds.
Hole sponsorships of $100, or gift donations can be made to Carmichaels Baseball, 111 Highland Ave., Waynesburg, PA 15370. Checks should be made payable to Carmichaels Baseball.
Hole sponsorship includes a tee box sign, name recognition throughout the event, and sponsor provided banner or sign on display.
For more information, call Carmichaels Area High School baseball coach Scott VanSickle at 724-998-2227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union