Two killed in Philly-area house fire
CHESTER (AP) – Authorities say a house fire just outside Philadelphia has left two people dead and a third person critically injured. Several firefighters also suffered non-life-threatening injuries in the blaze.
The fire broke out at the home in Chester around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday and firefighters say there were people trapped inside. The blaze was quickly brought under control, but authorities say at least two people have been killed. A third person has been critically injured and was taken to a hospital.
Authorities also say two firefighters were hurt, but that their injuries aren’t believed to be life-threatening.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflate-gate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 3Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 4News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 5A coal mine in Nottingham? Proposal moves ahead | Observer-Reporter