Two arrested in drug raid at Washington home
Authorities raided a Washington house Friday morning and said they found 28 marijuana plants, 103 stamp bags of heroin and nearly $3,000 in cash.
The district attorney’s Drug Task Force, state troopers and Washington police executed the search warrant on the house at 79 Seminole Ave. about 7 a.m. after receiving complaints from neighbors about possible drug activity.
Police said they arrested the home’s residents, Amanda Ammer, 27, and Donald Sadler, 28, and filed charges against both. Sadler was also wanted by state police for an outstanding arrest warrant.
Sadler faces charges of drug possession and possession with intent to deliver. He was arraigned before District Judge Robert Redlinger and placed in Washington County jail on $35,000 bond. Charges against Ammer will proceed by summons.
Juan Watson, 25, who was in the residence at the time of the raid, was also taken to Washington County jail on an outstanding bench warrant.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union