Pozonsky court appearance delayed again
The preliminary hearing for former Washington County Judge Paul Pozonsky is being delayed again.
Pozonsky, who was scheduled to appear before Senior District Judge Michael Gerheim of Armstrong County on Aug. 21, will now appear a month later. His preliminary hearing is now set for Sept. 18
Pozonsky was arrested May 23 and accused of stealing cocaine evidence that was delivered to his courtroom. He faces charges of conflict of interest, theft, theft by failure to make required disposition of funds received, obstructing the administration of law, misapplication of entrusted property and possession of cocaine.
Robert DelGreco, Pozonsky’s lawyer, did not return a call seeking a comment on why the hearing had been delayed again.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Wild ride, no plan | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union