Waynesburg man dies in crash
WAYNESBURG – A 63-year-old Waynesburg man was killed in a two-vehicle crash at 5:35 a.m. Wednesday on Route 218, about two miles south of Waynesburg.
Charles Hoyle was pronounced dead at the scene by Greene County Deputy Coroner Mary Lewis.
State police said Hoyle was driving south on the road when his car entered the northbound lane and collided with a oncoming pickup truck operated by David Barr, 19, of Fairview, W.Va. Barr was not injured.
The Waynesburg-Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Co. was called to assist at the scene.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Fund established for fire victims | Observer-Reporter
- 5Rooney: LeBeau´s role would have changed with Steelers | Observer-Reporter