Waynesburg man dies in crash
WAYNESBURG – A 63-year-old Waynesburg man was killed in a two-vehicle crash at 5:35 a.m. Wednesday on Route 218, about two miles south of Waynesburg.
Charles Hoyle was pronounced dead at the scene by Greene County Deputy Coroner Mary Lewis.
State police said Hoyle was driving south on the road when his car entered the northbound lane and collided with a oncoming pickup truck operated by David Barr, 19, of Fairview, W.Va. Barr was not injured.
The Waynesburg-Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Co. was called to assist at the scene.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
- 3Wolf bans new drilling in state parks | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to jail in sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union