Waynesburg man dies in crash
WAYNESBURG – A 63-year-old Waynesburg man was killed in a two-vehicle crash at 5:35 a.m. Wednesday on Route 218, about two miles south of Waynesburg.
Charles Hoyle was pronounced dead at the scene by Greene County Deputy Coroner Mary Lewis.
State police said Hoyle was driving south on the road when his car entered the northbound lane and collided with a oncoming pickup truck operated by David Barr, 19, of Fairview, W.Va. Barr was not injured.
The Waynesburg-Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Co. was called to assist at the scene.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union