Bentleyville woman dies from crash injuries
An elderly Bentleyville woman died Wednesday from injuries suffered in a crash that occurred the day before on Thomas-Eighty Four Road in North Strabane Township.
Sara Fitch, 80, died at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, of injuries to her head, neck and lower extremities. the Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said. North Strabane police said she had been driving north on Thomas-Eighty Four when her foot apparently slipped from the brake and onto the gas pedal as she drove through an S turn. Her vehicle went off the road into an embankment, hit a tree, continued along the embankment and hit a larger tree.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union