Bentleyville woman dies from crash injuries
An elderly Bentleyville woman died Wednesday from injuries suffered in a crash that occurred the day before on Thomas-Eighty Four Road in North Strabane Township.
Sara Fitch, 80, died at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, of injuries to her head, neck and lower extremities. the Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said. North Strabane police said she had been driving north on Thomas-Eighty Four when her foot apparently slipped from the brake and onto the gas pedal as she drove through an S turn. Her vehicle went off the road into an embankment, hit a tree, continued along the embankment and hit a larger tree.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Claysville home gutted by fire; three dogs perish | Observer-Reporter
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Former Centerville fire officials waive theft case to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union