Source: Jennifer Lopez deal with ‘Idol’ imminent
NEW YORK (AP) – A person familiar with negotiations to bring Jennifer Lopez back as an “American Idol” judge says her return will be announced this week.
The person said Monday that a deal is close to being signed with Lopez, who was an “Idol” judge for the 2011 and 2012 seasons. The person wasn’t authorized to comment publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The person said Lopez decided to rejoin the show because its production schedule will allow her to spend more time with her children, 5-year-old twins Emme and Max.
Lopez will join returning judge Keith Urban and a third person who hasn’t been announced.
Fox has declined to comment on whether Lopez is joining “American Idol” and did not immediately respond to another request for comment Monday.
Lopez’s agent did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Wild ride, no plan | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union