Justin William Friend of Finleyville graduated from Waynesburg University with an MBA. Friend graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in April 2007 with a degree in chemical engineering, and he is a 1993 graduate of Trinity High School. He is employed by EQT, Pittsburgh, as a supervisor – gas systems analyst. He and his wife, Dawn Marie, have two sons. His parents are Mary Ann and Alfred William Friend Jr. of Washington.
Zachary Barnes, son of Richard and Rhonda Barnes of Washington, was named to the dean’s list at Alderson-Broaddus College, where he was majoring in criminal justice. He was a member of the football team. Barnes, a graduate of Washington High School, has transferred to West Liberty University.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Ex-rap mogul `Suge´ Knight arrested in deadly hit-and-run | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington bus depot almost ready | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union