Chartiers bridge reopens
Hickory Ridge Road in Chartiers Township reopened to traffic Friday. The bridge that crosses Chartiers Run near Ullom and McCarrell roads and Washington Avenue was demolished and rebuilt. It is one of five bridges being done by Swank Construction as part of a $2.8 million bridge replacement project.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union