A community dinner will be held from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Friday in the social hall of the Rogersville United Methodist Church. The meal will be creamed chicken and biscuits, mashed potatoes, peas, applesauce, dessert and beverages. The dinner is free and donations accepted. Carryout is available. For more information, call 724-499-5159 or 724-499-5385.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter