Katie Couric is engaged
NEW YORK (AP) – Katie Couric is getting married to her financier boyfriend John Molner.
Couric’s spokesman Matthew Hiltzik confirmed the engagement Tuesday morning following a report by People magazine.
Molner gave 56-year-old Couric, the former host of “Today,” a diamond ring over the weekend in East Hampton. Molner, 50, is a partner at investment firm Brown Brothers Harriman, who oversees mergers and acquisitions advisory work for the firm’s corporate clients.
The couple have dated for nearly two years.
Couric’s husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer. She is the mother of two daughters, now 21 and 17.
Her talk show, “Katie,” starts its second season Monday.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter