Washington Hospital seeking volunteers
Washington Hospital is seeking volunteers for a variety of positions.
The only qualification needed is time, and volunteer positions will be tailored to fit personalities and availability.
The gift shop, critical care unit and surgical waiting rooms are among the areas where help is needed. Training will be provided.
Call the volunteer office at 724-223-7114.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union