Waynesburg University to hold fall visitation
WAYNESBURG –Waynesburg University will host a fall overnight visitation for high school seniors Sunday, Nov. 17, through Monday, Nov. 18.
The visitation will give prospective students the opportunity to experience student life while interacting with university students.
Registration will be held in Miller Hall beginning at 5 p.m. Sunday.
“Our overnight visitation gives prospective students a good look at what student life is all about at Waynesburg University,” said Jessica Sumpter, director of admissions at Waynesburg University.
“Worshipping at Upper Room, staying in the dorms and attending classes the next day are all experiences that allow visitors to truly understand what it will be like to be a student here.”
The fall overnight visitation provides an opportunity for high school seniors to experience what Waynesburg University can offer in their pursuit of higher education. When students arrive on campus, they will be paired with current Waynesburg University students who will serve as their overnight hosts. Through their hosts, participants will be given an inside look at the residence halls, academic programs, student life and campus facilities.
For more information, call the office of admissions at 1-800-225-7393.
- 1Hatfields, McCoys make moonshine legally in southern W.Va. | Observer-Reporter
- 2Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union