San Jose 1 1 1_3 Vancouver 1 0 1_2 First Period_1, San Jose, Pavelski 1 (Wingels, Hertl), 10:38. 2, Vancouver, Gaunce 1 (Weise, Tommernes), 17:46. Penalties_Hannan, SJ (holding), 2:31Stewart, SJ (roughing), 5:44Burish, SJ, major (fighting), 11:18Sheppard, SJ (roughing), 11:18Sestito, Van, minor-major-misconduct (instigator, fighting), 11:18Weise, Van (roughing, boarding), 11:18. Second Period_3, San Jose, McCarthy 1 (Hannan, Reid), 17:09. Penalties_Hertl, SJ (holding), :26Demelo, SJ (hooking), 3:12Pelech, SJ, major (fighting), 6:30Alberts, Van, major (fighting), 6:30Alberts, Van (hooking), 13:52. Third Period_4, Vancouver, Shinkaruk 1 (Weber, Tommernes), 1:15. 5, San Jose, Wingels 1 (Pavelski, Irwin), 16:07 (pp). Penalties_Alberts, Van, double minor (high-sticking), 2:01Tommernes, Van (high-sticking), 5:03Petrecki, SJ, major (fighting), 10:11Archibald, Van, major (fighting), 10:11Burrows, Van (roughing), 15:41Tennyson, SJ (hooking), 16:53. Shots on Goal_San Jose 17-10-15_42. Vancouver 9-4-3_16. Power-play opportunities_San Jose 1 of 7Vancouver 0 of 5. Goalies_San Jose, Stalock 1-0-0 (16 shots-14 saves). Vancouver, Lack (27-25), Cannata 0-1-0 (0:00 third, 15-14). A_18,910 (18,910). T_2:30. Referees_Tom Kowal, Kyle Rehman. Linesmen_Lonnie Cameron, Brad Lazarowich.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter