The Humane Society of Greene County will host a rabies clinic from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. today in the rabbit barn at the fairgrounds in Waynesburg. Proceeds benefit the humane society. Veterinary services will be provided by Jennifer Behm, VMD. Cost is $8 for rabies vaccinations, $3 for dewormers, $10 for cat distemper, $12 for dog distemper, $10 for cat leukemia and $20 for cat combo. Registration is not required. For more information, call 724-627-9988 or email@example.com.
Martha Washington Quilt Guild will hold its monthly business meeting at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at Church of the Covenant, third floor, 267 E. Beau St., Washington. Maureen Shearer will present a demonstration on patchwork applique. Guests are welcome.
Stamping Extravaganza will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 28 in the cafeteria at Immaculate Conception School in Washington. There will be door prizes, a Chinese auction, lunch, dinner and snacks. In addition to the work space provided for each person, there will be supply vendors and several “make & take” classes. All proceeds benefit the IC choir’s trip to Rome. Cost is $30 and payment can be arranged through Dr. Kathy Sacco at the church at 724-225-1425 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union