Women’s Business Network, Bethel Park chapter, will hold a networking meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 3 at the Bethel Park Municipal Building, Caucus Room, 5100 W. Library Ave. Speakers will be Leigh Ann Sobzach and Kelly Kaecher. There will be refreshments and snacks. RSVPs are helpful but not necessary. For more information, call Tamra McKenna at 412-885-5162.
Grace United Methodist Women will sponsor a vendor show from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 12 in the fellowship hall of the church, 420 California Drive, Coal Center. Desserts and beverages will be served. Donations will be accepted for Global Missions.
State Rep. Brandon Neuman, D-North Strabane, will sponsor his third annual holiday bus tour Dec. 10. Besides a tour of the Capitol, the trip will feature a tour of the governor’s residence, lunch at the Capitol with Neuman and a trip to Chocolate World in Hershey. Cost is $65 and includes lunch and the Chocolate World tour. Registration is required. For more information, call 724-743-7602.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflate-gate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Chartiers couple receives letter requesting nearly $16,000 in back taxes | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter