Donegal bridge reopens
The bridge that takes Old National Pike (Main Street Extension) over Interstate 70 in Donegal Township at West Alexander reopened to traffic late Friday afternoon.
The state Department of Transportation closed the span earlier this year for repairs to the bridge deck, concrete abutments and piers, as well as other work. Swank Construction was the contractor for the $591,988 project.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter