Outpatient center named after Southpointe couple
The St. Clair Hospital Outpatient Center, which opened June 3 on Route 19 in Peters Township, has been named The Michael & Dolores Kara Building.
The couple, who live in the Southpointe section of Cecil Township, made a large philanthropic gift to the hospital for the new center.
“After dedication, hard work, sacrifice, early investing, and many blessings, we are pleased to share our success with St. Clair Hospital,” Michael Kara said. “Our experience with St. Clair has exceeded our expectations and has resulted in annual gift giving since 1999.”
The $20 million center is a two-story, 40,000-square-foot facility just south of McMurray Road.
- 1Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 5Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union