A spaghetti dinner will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 775 N. Main St., Washington. Cost is $7 for adults and $6 for seniors.
A creamed chicken-and-biscuit dinner will be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday at Claysville Christian Church. A love offering will be collected. Takeout orders will be available. For more information, call 724- 663-5856.
Women’s Business Network meetings for October:
• The McMurray chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at The Meadows (mezzanine level), 210 Racetrack Road, North Strabane, Oct. 2 and 16. For more information, call Melissa Ball 412-885-4139
• The Mon Valley chapter meets at 9:15 a.m. Oct. 3 and 17 at Sparkles by Shell, 246 W. Main Street in Monongahela. For more information, call Amanda Ciranni Fisher at 724-309-5120.
• The Washington chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. Oct. 9 and 23 at Panera Bread, Trinity Point. For more information, vall Karen Kovac at 724-986-6739.
• The Bethel Park chapter meets at 6 p.m. Oct. 17 at the Bethel Park Municipal Building, 5100 W. Library Ave. For more information, call Tamra McKenna at 412-885-5162.
Tanger Outlets is holding the 20th annual Tanger PinkStyle campaign through Oct. 25. Shoppers can purchase saving packs and receive five 25-percent off coupons. Patrons also can visit tangeroutlets.com for savings passes. Pink Card proceeds benefit American Cancer Society in Washington County and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4O-R Athlete of the Week: John Arnold, Charleroi | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter