Holiday bus tour planned
State Rep. Brandon Neuman, D-North Strabane Township, will sponsor his third annual holiday bus tour on Dec. 10, and invites constituents to begin making plans now for the holiday excursion.
“The holiday season brings an added luster to the beauty of the state Capitol and its magnificent architecture,” Neuman said.
Besides a tour of the Capitol, the trip also will feature a tour of the Governor’s Residence, lunch at the Capitol with Neuman and a trip to Chocolate World in Hershey.
The cost is $65 and includes lunch and the Chocolate World tour. Pre-registration is required. Residents who need more information or who would like to register should call Neuman’s constituent service office at 724-743-7602.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union