7 hospitalized after 10-vehicle crash near York
LOGANVILLE, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania State Police say seven people were taken to a hospital for treatment after a 10-vehicle crash on an interstate south of York.
State police said the Thursday afternoon accident near Loganville on Interstate 83 began after traffic slowed, leading a tractor-trailer driver to rear-end another vehicle and trigger a chain reaction.
The accident involved five cars, four tractor-trailers and a tow truck that was towing two vehicles.
Authorities said none of the injuries is considered life-threatening.
Fuel and hydraulic fluids leaked but were contained by a hazardous materials crew.
The incident closed the northbound lanes for an indefinite period.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union