Harry “Mousey” McKee attended the dedication of the Commemorative Wall Sept. 15 in Edinburg, Va. The wall honors the legacy of the Civilian Conservation Corps, which was established by President Roosevelt in 1933. Harry was a member of the CCC from 1936-42. The dedication was held in in conjunction with the 80th anniversary celebration of the CCC. A paver on the wall honors McKee’s service.