Peters BP station robbed
McMURRAY – No weapon was seen when a man walked in the BP gas station and convenience store, 3894 Washington Road, at 8:15 a.m. Monday, pushed a clerk and grabbed a container of money.
The man fled and there is no indication of the amount of money in the container or if the clerk was injured, said Peters Township police Chief Harry Fruecht.
The station is along Route 19 south near the intersection of West McMurray Road.
The robber is a white man, about 6-foot-2, and was wearing a black hoodie, Fruecht said. The man was described as having heavy acne on his face.
Assisting Peters Township police were officers from North Strabane and Cecil townships.
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union