Waynesburg climbs to .500 with road victory
CHARLEROI – John Glen Davis scored three touchdowns, and Waynesburg added two defensive scores on returns, as the Raiders cruised to a 46-21 victory over host Charleroi in the Interstate Conference.
Davis, who rushed for 103 yards on 12 carries, had TD runs of 21 and two yards and caught a 24-yard scoring pass from Colby Collins. Hunter Cenname returned an interception 37 yards for a score in the first quarter and added a 27-yard run in the second quarter that pushed Waynesburg’s lead to 20-0.
Jacob Rush returned a fumble 55 yards to make it 27-0. Jacob Tretinik had a late 45-yard touchdown run for the Raiders (2-3, 3-3).
Brandon Bowman, who rushed for 114 yards on 13 carries, had TD runs of six and 18 yards for Charleroi (0-5, 1-5).
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union