Bentworth woman dies after car accident
A retired Bentworth School District teacher died Tuesday after she was injured in a car accident last week.
Linda A. McCracken, 65, of Kinder Road, Scenery Hill, died at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Tuesday afternoon because of multiple injuries, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s office.
McCracken wrecked her car Oct. 15 on Route 917 at Los Road, Somerset Township. State police said she was driving north when her vehicle went into the southbound lane striking a utility pole. Her car then rolled onto its roof and slid 25 feet.
She was the 17th person to die this year on Washington County roads.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union