Police looking for suspect who allegedly raped a child
POINT MARION – State Police are asking the public’s help in locating a suspect who allegedly raped an 8-year-old child at a Point Marion residence and again at a Smithfield location. Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Jason Travis Linderman, 30, of 602 Morgantown St., Point Marion.
Two counts each of rape of a child, sexual assault and corruption of minors were filed against Linderman Tuesday in the office of Fayette County Magisterial District Judge Randy Scott Abraham.
According to the criminal complaint Linderman was interviewed twice by state police and denied the allegations both times.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union