2 teens killed in Route 51 crash in Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH (AP) – The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office has released the names of two Pittsburgh teens killed in an early-morning crash that injured two other people.
The dead victims are 17-year-old Mysharri Millender and 18-year-old Kahdejah Cannon-Perkins, both of Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh police haven’t released details of the crash which happened about 3 a.m. Sunday when the car left Route 51 and crashed into a wooded area in the city’s Beechview section.
The medical examiner’s office did not immediately release the victims’ cause of death.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charleroi man arrested in burglaries | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter