Gunman tells police he acted alone in LAX shooting
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The 23-year-old gunman charged in a deadly shooting at Los Angeles International Airport told authorities as he was arrested that he acted alone and had been dropped off at the airport by a friend.
A law enforcement official who has been briefed on the investigation told the Associated Press Sunday suspect Paul Ciancia was heavily sedated and being watched by an armed guard at the hospital after being shot by airport police in the Friday rampage.
The official requested anonymity and is not authorized to speak publicly.
A TSA officer was killed and five others wounded, including two TSA workers and the gunman himself.
Authorities found a note in the suspect’s duffel bag that talked about killing TSA agents and mentioned how easy it is to get a gun.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington“s mayor announces re-election bid | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family“s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter