Arc Logistics shares unchanged in debut
Shares of Arc Logistics Partners LP ended their stock market debut Wednesday unchanged after the company raised $114 million in its initial public offering.Arc Logistics is a limited partnership formed by Lightfoot Capital Partners to own, develop and acquire oil terminals and pipelines. It expects to use the money raised for acquisitions and to pay off debt.The New York-based company priced its offering of 6 million common units at $19 per unit. That's at the low end of the offer's expected $19 to $21 per unit range.The stock is listed on New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ARCX."
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union