I-70 work to restrict traffic
There will be single-lane restrictions beginning early today on Interstate 70 westbound from the south junction to the bridge that goes over the railroad just west of the junction. The lane closures will run from 3 a.m. to 5 p.m. today to allow crews to rebuild the 10-foot shoulder of the highway.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5O-R Athlete of the Week: John Arnold, Charleroi | Observer-Reporter