Canonsburg man dies of gunshot wound
A Canonsburg man died Saturday hours after he was taken to a Pittsburgh hospital for treatment of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Canonsburg police used On-Star and global-positioning coordinates on the man’s cellphone to track his whereabouts after getting a call about midnight Friday from his wife, who was on the phone with him when he shot himself.
South Strabane Township police found his vehicle parked behind Northgate Plaza on Route 19 and found him inside one of the offices. He was taken to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, where he later died.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gov. Wolf reinstates moratorium on new oil and gas leases | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union