Pa. man charged in death of 20-month-old girl
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A southwest Pennsylvania man has been charged with criminal homicide in the death of toddler who suffered severe internal injuries.
Pennsylvania State Police say 30-year-old Domer Wade Burkholder Jr. of Uniontown struck the 20-month-old girl in her abdomen on Thursday evening. He was charged Friday and was awaiting arraignment.
Authorities were notified of the injured child by Uniontown Hospital, where she was being treated Friday. She was transferred to UPMC Children’s Hospital, where she died.
An investigation is continuing.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union