Pa. man charged in death of 20-month-old girl
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A southwest Pennsylvania man has been charged with criminal homicide in the death of toddler who suffered severe internal injuries.
Pennsylvania State Police say 30-year-old Domer Wade Burkholder Jr. of Uniontown struck the 20-month-old girl in her abdomen on Thursday evening. He was charged Friday and was awaiting arraignment.
Authorities were notified of the injured child by Uniontown Hospital, where she was being treated Friday. She was transferred to UPMC Children’s Hospital, where she died.
An investigation is continuing.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union